We are now open! Please review the following safety protocols:
● All team members will have the required PPE however clinical team will have N95 masks on with a level 2 mask over it, in addition to a face shield.
● Front desk will have surgical masks and gloves to properly check you in.
● Medical Grade TRUE HEPA air purifiers will be in operatories that purify air 99.9% down to one micron (virus size) Keep in mind that we have always used high oral evacuation systems that eliminate aerosols by 94%.
● Prior to your visit you will required to fill out a Covid-19 questionnaire, update your health history and a contactless credit card authorization form -WE WILL NOT BE HANDING OUT IPADS to minimize contact.
● Upon check in you will have your temperature checked via a non- contact thermometer and after hand sanitizing your oxygen level and heart rate will be checked via a pulse-ox.
● We can, if the need arises or by patients request will offer Covid 19 test (via a finger prick) that will test with accuracy of 95% if you currently have Covid or have been exposed and test positive for the antibody IgG. Results are immediate and the fee is $65.
● All appointments have been lengthened in addition to adding 20min between appointments to practice social distancing.
● Team members will be getting tested every 2 weeks.
REMEMBER; STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK. WE WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU ARE FEELING BETTER
A dental crown is a prosthetic tooth that’s placed over your natural tooth when it’s damaged or misshapen. Placement of a crown is the most common of all dental restorations and is an effective way to improve your smile and protect your oral health.
Invisalign provides an attractive alternative to traditional orthodontic treatments like braces. It’s a revolutionary new way to straighten teeth. This treatment uses clear, plastic aligners that fit over your teeth to gradually align them over time.
Veneers mimic the natural appearance of your teeth with a very thin layer of porcelain. Each veneer is custom-made to fit your individual teeth to ensure flawless results.
Wall Street Dental Spa offers partial or complete smile makeovers depending on your unique dental needs and aesthetic goals.
A dental implant is a metal post that a dentist implants into your jawbone beneath your gums. Essentially, it’s the root of your new tooth. Once the post is in place and your mouth fully heals, a process that typically takes a few weeks, your dentist mounts the new replacement tooth (crown) on the post permanently.
All-On-X implants are a specialized type of dental implant that allows for the restoration of large sections of teeth, up to an entire top or bottom arch.
A tooth extraction, or having your tooth pulled, is a dental procedure where your tooth is entirely removed. This is considered an oral surgery and is done by an oral surgeon, periodontist, or general surgeon.
Wisdom teeth are the final set of three sets of molars to erupt, usually between the ages of 17 and 21. Typically, there are two wisdom teeth on each side, one on the top and one on the bottom.
Sedation Dentistry (also known as IV Sedation) is a service offered by dental professionals to help you be as relaxed as possible while caring for your teeth and oral health. Using a variety of methods, sedation dentistry can help you experience less anxiety and pain during your dental procedures.
A root canal is a dental treatment that saves and repairs an infected tooth. If your tooth becomes severely infected from inside, one of the experienced dentists at Wall Street Dental Spa removes the bacteria and any dying or dead tissue. This allows them to protect your tooth and take away your pain.
Oral surgery refers to a group of procedures which diagnose or treat a variety of oral and dental problems. Oral surgery can be as simple as tooth extraction, or as complex as facial reconstruction after facial trauma.
You may need emergency dentistry at Wall Street Dental Spa if you have a problem with your teeth or mouth that requires immediate attention to prevent worsening pain, spreading infection, blood loss, or tooth loss.
Receding gums are when your gums pull or wear away and can potentially expose the roots of your teeth. This can increase your potential for pain, infection, and tooth loss.
Professional teeth whitening gives you results that are far superior to those you can get using over-the-counter whitening products alone. Using professional grade products, your teeth can safely and effectively become up to five shades* brighter than your natural teeth.
Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder is a condition affecting the joint between the jaw and the skull. This joint is a complex system of bone, ligament, cartilage, and muscle.
We accept most PPO insurances plans, Medicaid/HMO Plans are not accepted.